Have you prepared for a seizure emergency in your home? Select an item or area in the home below to view a helpful tip about staying safe.
Be sure to take note of these tips so you can make your home more safe.
Have you prepared for a seizure emergency in your workplace? Here are some ideas about safety in the workplace:
If your coworkers want to know more about epilepsy as a condition or how it may affect you, send them a link to this site!
5. Don't smoke or light candles or fires when you're home alone.
1. Use plastic or paper instead of china or glass.
3. Install nonskid strips in the bathtub or shower.
4. Buy furniture with rounded corners, or pad sharp corners.
2. Carpet floors with heavy pile and thick carpeting.
6. Use the microwave for most of your cooking, or only use the stove when someone else is home.
Discover caregiver tips and resources.